October 31, 2020
DRACULA (on the green)
BRAM STOKER - DRACULA!
presented as a 1940s Radio Play
By Philip Grecian
Based on his own stage play and the novel by Bram Stoker.
Directed by Lou Ursone
Sound effects created by William Squier
HALLOWEEN NIGHT, 10/31
Park opens for seating at 5:30pm / show at 6:30pm
The Sterling Farms Theatre Complex
1349 Newfield Avenue, Stamford.
All seats $25
While our indoor stages stay dark, we're using our outdoor stage, built back in 2004 for our annual Shakespeare on the Green program, to produce these fundraising events.
This summer's successful SHAKESPEARE & SONG event, and our previous fundraising cabarets, showed us we could provide a safe environment for audience and performers alike. Reserved Seating on the lawn is in 5' x 5' squares, with 10' of distance to other squares. Masks are required at all times unless you're eating or drinking. . . fines are now being imposed for non-compliance.
The CT mandate for a concert in a municipal park requires six feet, but we're giving patrons a little extra room. Actors and crew follow a strict regimen of safety as well, which includes wiping down stand mics after each singer and wearing masks back stage.
A five foot square can comfortably fit four people on a blanket. If bringing chairs, depending on the style of chair, four could be tight.
The pictures below shows two standard outdoor chairs which are about two feet square each, leaving about three feet of space in front of them. Please measure your chairs at home to be sure you'll fit. (A maximum of four people per square.) NOTE: It may sound silly to say this, but of you're attending with friends but want to maintain at least six feet of social distancing, you would need to buy separate squares.
Since weather conditions may change quickly, assume the "show will go on"
unless an announcement stating otherwise is posted here and at 203-461-6358.
The show runs about 90 minutes.
CLICK HERE TO BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW. ALL SEATS: $25
(Maximum people per square: four.)
Blankets and small chairs suggested. Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the park.
Wine, beer, soda, and pre-packaged meals will be available on site provided by The Royal Green (Our newest onsite restaurant partner.). You may also order meals in advance by calling 203.998.7225.
SOCIALLY DISTANCED SEATING PROCEDURES
Due to current safety protocols, ADVANCE RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
We are following all State of Connecticut guidelines for seating which includes spacing groups at least six feet apart.
- Walk-ins subject to availability. If admitted, the reservation fee will need to be done through our website or text-to-give option.
(No cash transactions will be accepted.)
- Patrons must follow six foot social distance markers while waiting to be admitted.
- Patrons must wear masks while waiting to be seated seated by our ushers.
- Masks are required at all times unless eating or drinking, and are required when passing through the crowd to restrooms or food tent.
- Children are allowed, but cannot run around the property.
- The playground is totally closed.
- We will not be able to provide bug spray as in the past.
- Performers will not be allowed to greet family and friends after the show.
- We'll perform with no intermission to avoid restroom lines.